You Could Improve Your Business With Google Analytics Training
Practical Google Analytics Training
Day long interactive training session in central London which will take you from beginner to expert in Google Analytics.
- Targeted specifically at understanding how utilising data in Google Analytics can improve your business.
- Learn how to save thousands of pounds by making data informed decisions.
- Gain insider knowledge acquired through years of Google Analytics experience.
- No more than ten people per session.
- Buy your ticket today for just £399 plus VAT!
Time: 9.30am – 5.00pm | Date: 10th February 2016 | Where: WeWork Aldgate
“Very enjoyable course, covering off everything I was expecting and providing plenty food-for-thought and how to improve our current provision.”
— Richard B
Why learn Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is one of the most widely used web analytics tools, but few understand its full potential. With the help of expert teaching, Google Analytics becomes an invaluable analytics and marketing tool that can be used to measure your marketing strategies, drastically improving your website’s performance.
Google Analytics will help you determine:
- Where your traffic is coming from and whether it is high quality traffic or not.
- How effective your marketing campaigns are at driving traffic to your site and converting into customers.
- Whether there are any performance issues with your website.
- Whether you have any poorly performing landing pages that need to be optimised.
- And much more!
This course is aimed at people with limited experience of Google Analytics who want to improve their skills in order to collect and utilise useful data about their website or marketing strategies.
What you’ll learn
You’ll learn a variety of skills and knowledge including:
- The fundamentals of Google Analytics
- How it works
- How to implement it
- Basic definitions
- How to set up your account correctly
- How to understand your visitors
- What are their demographics?
- What is the typical visitor journey?
- How to understand your traffic
- Where did it come from?
- How to analyse your AdWords performance
- Understanding your visitors engagement
- Site speed reports
- Tracking events and goals and how do they differ?
- How to create goal funnels
- Overview of ecommerce tracking
- Understanding the reports
- Analysing where people are leaving your checkout process
- How to use segments in reports
- How to create custom segments
- What the difference is between session and user segments
- How to create custom reports and KPI dashboards
Meet Your Trainer
Ed Brocklebank has worked in the digital industry for over 9 years, helping businesses set up and use complex Google Analytics accounts to produce insightful knowledge into the company’s marketing strategies.
This course has limited availability and is expected to sell out fast. Secure your place today.
[vcex_testimonials_grid include_categories=”training-courses” order=”DESC” orderby=”date” posts_per_page=”-1″ pagination=”false” columns=”4″ grid_style=”fit-columns” excerpt=”false” excerpt_length=”20″ read_more=”true” read_more_text=”read more” filter=”true” center_filter=”no” all_text=”All” img_border_radius=”30%” img_width=”45″ img_height=”45″]
Questions? Call 07757 933 656 or email email@example.com.